6-8pm TARA office
As the winter sets in it’s a good time to reflect on what’s been happening this year and what would be good to plan in the new. As part of the Green Zone project and working with the Redbricks Radio platform we’re recording some discussions / drop in sessions as a way of having a public conversation in a more intimate and personal way than a public meeting.
Some ideas for the themed drop in and Radio programme are…
- Trees debate intro – tree plan, with a guest wildlife expert.
- Community Spaces other funding bids, how does it effect the estate?
- Vans and parking debate and plans for Hulme St.
- Maintaining green plans, how do we pass on the knowledge?
- What activities would be good for Redbricks skill shares and how can we best do community learning?
Please contact Mick / Kate to be kept in the loop. Or sign up at the Redbricks Radio website http://rebricksradio.org.uk
We’ll also look at the skills behind creating the programmes including prepare issues and guests, working out what equipment is needed, how to edit audio, how to publish on radio redbricks site, and finding out how to borrow recording equipment,